- Generally, only corresponding authors are entitled to a discount
- Look for “eligible articles” statements and verify that the discount is valid
- Use only your Technion e-mail account for the submission.
- Apply your ORCID number in every submission.
- Be aware that the discount will cover only APC costs and NOT any additional costs.
- Valid only in Wiley’s hybrid journals (list under “Publication Fee”)
(subscription journal which offers open access).
- The list can be changed in time due to the migration of hybrid journals into gold open access journals – It is advised to verify the type of journal before submission.
- Eligible articles – Primary research and review articles, including case studies, commentary, data articles, methods and protocols, practice & policy, research articles, short communication, and technical notes.
- Only for Technion corresponding authors.
- Only for authors Submitting their papers with their Technion email addresses. If you used another email address, please make a correction in order to be eligible for the discount.
Login/Register to your Wiley account.
Don’t forget to use only your Technion email address.
Once done, the Technion Libraries will receive a notification that a discount has been registered and we will approve it if the applicant followed all the Terms & Conditions specified above.