Claim your Overleaf Professional account for free
To claim or upgrade your Overleaf account, please confirm your Technion email address by clicking on the link
Overleaf is an online collaborative writing and publishing tool that simplifies the process of writing, editing and publishing complex documents. The platform provides the convenience of a LaTeX editor, complemented by a Rich Text editor, along with real-time collaboration, 1000s of templates and the fully compiled output produced automatically in the background as you type.
The Technion Libraries offer a free Overleaf Professional account to the Technion community.
Overleaf Professional benefits include:
- Unlimited collaborators
- Simultaneous editing
- Full document history, comments and track changes
- Sync to Dropbox and Github
- ORCiD, Mendeley, Figshare, and Zotero integration
- Up to 500 files per project, and an unlimited number of projects, with 20 GB of storage space on Overleaf
Updates from Overleaf (Summer 2022):
- New Feature! PDF Detach This feature allows users to see the PDF preview of their project in a separate tab, so they can use the code editor in full screen mode without losing the final view of the PDF
- New Integration! Create a bibliography using Overleaf & Paperpile Find, collect, and organize your papers right in your browser. Paperpile can generate, import, and export BibTeX (.bib) files
- Premium Features Guide Learn how to make the most of your premium features in this helpful guide
- Overleaf Learn Wiki