- The department’s staff is responsible for ordering academic sources that are not available at the Technion and provides sources available at the Technion to academic libraries in Israel and around the world.
- In addition, the staff provides scans of articles available in the Central Library Archive and the Yehoshua Nessyahu Historical Archive.
- An article will be sent in PDF format usually within 24 hours.
- A book will wait in the library where the reader asked to receive it (a message will be sent by email).
- Digital books orders: You can order a scan of only up to 20% of the total book pages.
- An order can only be canceled if it has not yet been processed.
- You can check the status of the order in your reader card.
Faculty members, students and administrative staff of the Technion can order books, articles, theses and research reports from libraries in Israel and around the world at no cost.
This service is for research, teaching and study purposes only.
The Copyrights Law of 2007 (Israel) applies to photocopying, scanning and replication by other means of copyrights protected materials.
The Technion Libraries will provide print or digital copies of materials from their collection under the Copyright Law. Written assent from holders of copyrights may be required. In certain cases, as articulated in the law, the Technion Libraries may issue a copy of a work, or part thereof, for (among others) research purposes or personal use, according to the fair use guidelines. A reader who submits a request to copy or uses a copy that exceeds the limits of “fair use” will bear responsibility for violating the Copyrights Law.
The Technion Libraries reserve the right to refuse such a request should it consider fulfilling a violation of the Copyrights Law or other agreements signed by the Technion.