The Libraries Implement CRIS in the Technion
CRIS (Current Research Information System) helps researchers to enhance their professional profiles
CRIS (Current Research Information System) helps researchers to organize and enhance their professional profiles with information on scholarly activities, intellectual property, creative works, and more. The system presents various research outputs and publications by categories with advanced filtering options, making the data more accessible to other professionals in your research field. The clear data and organized information allow for more accurate scientific evaluations, making your academic work more visible globally.
- An organized researcher profile in CRIS helps to increase the number of citations you will receive for your publications (and the score of your H-Index).
- “Fingerprints” and keywords on your CRIS profile will allow you to find other authors with similar research interests and build connections for potential collaborations.
More benefits to using CRIS:
- Students who are looking for a thesis supervisor will be able to reach your profile more easily
- Companies who are interested in original research or patents will be able to reach your profile more easily
- CRIS presents an interactive map that shows your academic collaborations in Israel and globally, making related researchers and publications more accessible
- All of the information and data displayed on the portal complies with the General Data Protection Regulation law on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU)
Want to learn more?
The Technion libraries are here for you:
November 2021 \ Issue #7 \ Writing, editing, and graphic design: Reference & Instruction Team
Translated from Hebrew by Karen Dabran, Elyachar Central Library