Where to Deposit?
Students should prepare and submit their theses according to the instructions listed on the Graduate School website.
Regular studies programs:
Theses must be in digital form; send by e-mail to your faculty library (except for Materials Science and Engineering).
Interdisciplinary studies programs
Theses must be in digital form; send by e-mail to the appropriate library:
Access and Uploading a Thesis to External Websites
The Technion’s policy is to enable access to theses for Technion users only.
In accordance with Technion’s academic regulations the provision of access to a thesis for non-Technion users is subject to obtaining a written agreement from the thesis advisor.
Accordingly, prior to uploading a thesis to external websites, the advisor’s approval must be obtained in writing.
If such an approval is obtained, the thesis may be uploaded to external websites but without the cover page, without the Technion’s logo, and without any mention of the Technion’s name in the deposited copy.
- The indication of the supervisors is permitted but not their affiliation to their academic units or to the Technion.
- The sentence that indicates the thesis is in partial fulfilment of the requirements for an academic degree should be omitted.
- The sentence that indicates the thesis was submitted to the Senate of the Technion should be omitted.
- Sentences that indicate in what capacity (academic units) the work was done should be omitted.
- Sentences that indicate any financial help that was received from the Technion should be omitted.