The Mechanical Engineering library is located in the Dan & Betty Kahn Building, since its inauguration on June 2014. The library is part of several study areas, that are provided by the faculty for the benefit of its students. The library offers a variety of seating spaces for individual/collaborative study, rooms for group work (which may be booked ahead) and a silent study room.
The library holds an updated and varied books collection in both printed and electronic formats. This collection includes textbooks, reference books, faculty technical reports and MSc/PhD faculty dissertations.
Library staff aspires to recognize faculty members’ research and study needs and to respond with reference to relevant information resources, as well as guidance for proficient and comprehensive use of them.
The library offers the following services:
- Loans of books and educational aids.
- Reference guidance regarding information resources
- Personal guidance sessions, according to the patron’s specific research subject
- Professional information searches on particular subjects
- Document delivery and Inter Library Loan service
- Acquisition of research literature and textbooks
- Help with citation reports and evaluation of academic journals