The Center has been recently renewed with expensive furniture and equipment.
Please appreciate your surrounding and maintain a neat and organized work environment.
No food or drinks allowed (except for water bottles).
The Information and Learning Center is not responsible for any personal belongings.
Any equipment found unsupervised will be given to the Safety Unit.
Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas throughout the campus.
- Please follow the staff’s instructions.
- Dogs are not allowed inside, with the exception of service dogs only.
- Praying here is not permitted – there are designated prayer areas throughout the campus. Please call: 04-8292222.
- No transportation devices (bicycles of any kind, scooters, etc.) are allowed inside the building.
- It is forbidden to use the library’s electric power sockets to charge electric transportation devices of any kind or their batteries.
Books circulation: 04-8292504/2521
Reference & Information: 04-8292520/2513
***Page Illustrations: Undraw, Freepik