- Generally, only corresponding authors are entitled to a discount
- Look for “eligible articles” statements and verify that the discount is valid
- Use only your Technion e-mail account for the submission.
- Apply your ORCID number in every submission.
- Be aware that the discount will cover only APC costs and NOT any additional costs.
American Journal of Physics
Applied Physics Letters
Applied Physics Reviews
Journal of Applied Physics
Journal of Mathematical Physics
Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data
Journal of Rheology
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B
Physics of Fluids
Physics of Plasmas
Review of Scientific Instruments
Surface Science Spectra
The Journal of Chemical Physics
The Physics Teacher
Types of Eligible Articles
Brief communication, communication, conference article, fast track or article-FT, letter, note, perspective, research update, review, roadmap, tutorial, research article.
Type of Ineligible Articles
Addendum, announcement, commentary, comment, conference editorial, editorial, erratum, referee acknowledgment, new products, preface, publisher’s note, response, retraction.
Claiming the Discount
- In the author information page click on “validate institution”
- Choose the second option, the APC should be adjusted to 00.00