Gain access to Mendeley Institutional account:
- Create new Mendeley Institutional account
- Upgrade existing free Mendeley account
Start Using Mendeley:
- Download the desktop program
- Install the web importer
Adding References by Using ‘Mendeley Extension’, dragging PDF files into Mendeley desktop and manual work
- Adding References by Using ‘Mendeley Extension’.
- Adding references manually.
- Adding references by dragging PDFs files.
Adding References From RIS File
- Proquest Databases
- Patbase Express
Adding References From The Library’s Search System
- Adding multiple references
- Adding single reference
Organizing Mendeley library:
- Folders & sub-folders
- Records view
- Record’s details
- View and annotate PDFs
Create citations and bibliography
- Install MS Word Plug In
- Insert citations
- Create bibliography
- Citation styles
- Sync and sign-in problems.
- Import book or book sections to Mendeley.