- Academic databases with Technion subscriptions.
For example:Scopus, Web of science, Engineering Village
- Articles & More – a discovery tool for searching numerous information resources and databases simultaneously.
- Google Scholar search engine.
Tips for expanding searches:
- Look for publications by renowned authors in your field of search. Check what subject keywords they received, and use them to further searches.
- When finding relevant papers, check who cites them and what references they use.