Interlibrary Loan and Document Supply (ILL)
The Interlibrary Loan Department enables ordering of items from the collections of the Technion, and from other academic libraries in Israel and from other academic libraries around the world.
For questions about Interlibrary loan, please contact us:
Technion ILL lends the following materials:
Services to Staff, Students and Technion Employees
Articles and books free of charge:
● From Technion collection.
● From Haifa University collection.
Articles and books with charge:
From other libraries in Israel and around the world:
|From Israeli universities and hospitals' libraries |
25 Israeli Shekel
|From Israeli colleges' libraries ||35 Israeli Shekel|
|Abroad ||Starting from 30 Dollar |
• Articles are sent in pdf format within 24 hours (usually).
• Once the requested books arrive to the library you will be notified by an email and the items will be reserved for you.
To place an order
Explanation about how to fill out the Online Form
- Write budget number, type of budget (Mossad or Technion) In section "Free Note" also enter maximum price for payment.
- Submission of the order form obligates payment!
- Cancellation of the order is possible as long as the library has not started processing it.
- Tracking the status of the order is possible in your library card at the library homepage.
Services to Universities and hospitals, colleges and corporations in Israel and abroad
Orders of articles and loanable books from above mentioned may be submitted directly to Interlibrary Loan.
|Libraries of universities in Israel|
Article - 20 Israeli Shekel , Book - 12 Israeli Shekel.
|Hospitals libraries and colleges||Article - 20 Israeli Shekel, Book - 20 Israeli Shekel.|
|The National Library||Article up to 20 pages - 25 Israeli Shekel ,Article between 21-50 pages - 60 Israeli Shekel, Book - 12 Israeli Shekel.|
|Colleges and other institutions||Article / Book - 35 Israeli Shekel.|
©The service is provided under the terms of copyright and fair use.
The Copyright Law of 2007 (Israel) applies to photocopying, scanning and replication by other means of copyright protected materials.
The Technion Library will provide print or digital copies of materials from its collection in keeping with the Copyright Law. Written assent from holders of copyright may be required. In certain cases, as articulated in the law, the Technion Library may issue a copy of a work, or part thereof, for (among others) research purposes or personal use, according to the fair use directives. A reader who submits a request to copy, or make use of a copy that exceeds the limits of "fair use" will bear responsibility for violating the Copyright Law.
The Technion Library reserves the right to refuse such a request should it consider fulfilling it a violation of the Copyright Law.